Here are your three steps to illuminate your bike:
- Slide the included clips onto the CargoGLOW stripes at an even distance (approx. 20 - 25 cm). The clips fit exactly into the groove of the stripes.
- Attach the stripes to the poles of your rain cover using the clips.
- Connect a suitable power bank (not included) and you're done!
A suitable power bank...
So that you don't have to spend so long looking for a suitable power bank, we have done the work for you and put together a few recommendations.
If you would rather do the search yourself, all the information you need is now available. Basically there are two different CargoGLOW variants.
- CargoGLOW Single = A stripe with a length of 1m, operating voltage 5V, power approx. 6 watts.
- CargoGLOW Double = Two stripes, each 1m long, operating voltage 5V, power approx. 12 watts.
So for CargoGLOW Single you need a power bank with 5V and at least 1.2 amps and for CargoGLOW Double you need a power bank with 5V and at least 2.4 amps .
For greater convenience, we definitely recommend using a power bank with an on/off switch.